In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment remains to prioritize the safety of our fans, staff and players. Below you will find some of the notable steps being taken to support that effort
We are pleased to welcome supporters back to Stebonheath park for the first time in over since the pandemic struck to watch the West Wales Raiders take on the North Wales Crusaders in a the big Welsh derby on Saturday 19th June 2021
There will be many changes to supporters’ matchday experience. Please take a few minutes to read the following.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
Please check that you have the right tickets or cards for 2021 season before setting off for the game
Your health and safety is paramount so please follow the steps below and keep everyone safe.
Can I buy a ticket or pay on the day?
- Tickets will not be available on Game Day
- All tickets will have a confirmation of purchase, these are to be brought with you and handed to the stewards to aid with our track and trace. If you do not have this with you then you will not be permitted to enter the stadium
I have a Season Ticket where can I go?
- You can go to the area you have pre-agreed with us by using your season card at the appropriate entrance, if you have not received your season ticket then you can collect these at the bar area in the main club house.
Where do I enter for each stand?
- Your ticket will show which Stand you will be using
- To reduce contact points, we will not be using the Turnstiles.
Entry POINT will be created at the following gates
- GATE 4 – Players & Staff
- GATE 1 - Supporters
- GATE 2 – Media
What time do the Gates Open?
- GATE 1 - 14:00
Can I move around the ground to different stands?
- There will be no movement between Stands and once you are in your seat you won’t be permitted to leave the ground until the half time whistle goes and the full time whistle goes. The same applies for any area that you are standing.
Can I park at the ground?
- There will be no general parking at the Stadium. If you are coming by car, please plan your journey, if using side streets please consider our neighbours. Google ‘where can I park near SA151EY to identify local car parks.
What time should I arrive?
- Please aim to arrive in line with your Gate opening time, queue’s will be Socially Distanced, staff will be carrying out ticket and bag checks as you queue. To help us keep the queue’s moving please be ready for the checks.
Can I get food and drink at the ground?
- In accordance with Government legislation for Stage 3 we cannot open concessions in the Standing areas
- Supporters are welcome to bring food and soft drinks into the ground, however, please put food into a carrier bag so the stewards can quickly look inside. Drinks MUST be in a SEALED plastic bottle, no glass, or cans, you are NOT allowed to bring alcohol into the ground.
- Please do not bring large bags, backpacks, or cool boxes of any size. They will not be allowed into the Stadium
- Any supporter who attempts to bring in alcohol, glass bottles, or cans will be refused entry.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Those in any standing areas and anyone moving around the ground must wear a mask throughout the game.
- Those Seated may remove their mask when in their Social Bubble or seated but must wear one when moving to use the facilities
I am exempt from wearing a mask what should I do?
- Please bring your exemption certificate with you to show the stewards.
Can I smoke or use e-cigarettes?
- As we are unable to create areas to allow smoking due to movement restrictions, the Stadium will be a no smoking zone this includes e-cigarettes.
What if I have a problem with my Ticket?
Staff will be available at each Entry Gate to deal promptly with any issues.
What if I arrive late?
- Once the game kicks off the gates will close.
- For late entry please go to the main club house and staff will be available to assist you.